Bitcoin.com wallet has been updated to v6.5.0 and that brings myriad new features such as custom BTC fee that allows users to change default fee charges. If you want to have the transaction processed quickly, you can input higher fees or if you don’t mind waiting many hours, you can reduce the fees.
Here is the full Bitcoin.com Wallet v6.5.0 changelog.
* Learning Center has been added
* Custom BTC fee now available
* Notification Control for Price Alerts have been added
* Transaction History loading improvements
* Moon Pay receipt message on Buy Purchases
* Pixel 3/4 Crash Fix. This fixes issues for users experiencing consistent crashes when viewing mnemonics or attempting to send, restart your phone, then reimport your wallet – make sure your wallets mnemonics are backed up.
* Miscellaneous stability and bug fixes have been done in this release.
Bitcoin.com wallet is available for both iOS and Android. Or you if want to download apk, you can get it from their github.
Features of Bitcoin.com wallet.
* Easily buy Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin (BTC)
* Store Bitcoin and SLP tokens in one safe place
* Pay faster than ever before with InstantPay
* Live price charts for BCH and BTC
May 28, 2020
| Bitcoin News