PivX team has churned out iOS wallet which you can use with your iPhone or iPad. The app is similar to the android app that is available for quite sometime now.
This wallet is excellent for sending and receiving pivs from one person to another. And since this is a standalone PivX client, there is no server to get hacked or go down, so you can always access your money. Using SPV mode, pivxwallet connects directly to the bitcoin network with the fast performance you need on a mobile device.
Here are the features of the PivX wallet for iOS.
* “Simplified payment verification” for fast mobile performance
* No server to get hacked or go down
* Single backup phrase that works forever
* Private keys never leave your device
* Import password protected paper wallets
* “Payment protocol” payee identity certification
Here is the download link and it is available in English and Spanish languages. It requires iOS 9.0 opr later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
A mobile wallet is a big part of being able to actually use the crypto’s we love. Thanks to Apple for finally figuring out how to help the dev team from PIVX get this on the iOS App Store.
Until now, the only way to store and manage your PivX coins was to use Coinomi for iOS and while that worked perfectly, nothing beats an official wallet.