TenX developers have updated the TenX’s android application that brings major user interface improvements and host of other updates. This includes new UX for expanding and collapsing in main screen page for multiple wallets. KYC documents submission bug has been fixed as well. The updated TenX application for Android will be available soon for download. An update for the iPhone app was pushed earlier this week that solved the email verification issue at signup.
Like its android counterpart, the TenX iOS app has also received variety of user interface improvements and bugfixes.
Once the updated Android app is made available, you will be able to download it using this link.
Backend improvements as mentioned by TenX in their blogpost:
* Finalized card issuer custom card integration and processes
* Improving payment performance, scaling and reliability to provide a reliable and fast service to new card users and new signups
ETH, ERC20 and DASH stability integration
* Addressed scaling issues related to the integration
* Error handling for some edge cases
* Continuous integration support
* Working with backend team on ETH v2.0 integration
* Dash integration improvements
In other news, Kraken is expected to add TenX soon that will allow you to buy TenX with bitcoin, USD, EUR and so on.